Thursday, June 30, 2005

Arrgghhh

Yesterday I went to "El parque Lleras" to be more precise to "Open Sky" to celebrate some friends birthday... I did park my car in a sidewalk where YOU CAN park...., the thing is taht I did it behind a car that was beside some stairs, so it couldn´t go down..... The thing is that I spent 2 hours there, and where I was coming back I saw that my car was going to be picked up by a big truck !!!!! Luckly for me I arrived just in time, so I had the chance to move the car but didn´t save myself from a nice ticket that will cost me $190.000 ARGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
In the other hand, the mother of one of my colegues died yesterday....., that´s sad...., very sad..., because my mother for me is the base of my hole life..., I guess she was for him something like that or even more..., the fact is that I put myself on his position and honestly I won´t know what to feel..... There are not much words that you can use or tell to somebody that´ve lost a loved one..., nothing that you can say can relief that person from that endless pain....
Just be there, with your presence..., nothing more, nothing else.., makes that person feel that he/she´s not alone....
Can´t get concentrated today........................

No comments: