Sunday, June 26, 2005

K.I.A

I consider myself K.I.A (Killed in Action), yesterday I went to play paintball as usual on saturdays.., this time we played in the field of a couple of friends that we shot so many times a few weeks ago...., well.., our turn came and we got wasted yesterday.., 10 shots.., 2 of them on the top of my head, 1 in my back, another one in my shoulder, 2 more in my left arm, 3 in my stomach, and 1 lethal in my leg....
Today I can barely move.., I'm so damn tired..., ran tooooo much yesterday, however I enjoyed the game very much.
After playing in those "friend's" field, we headed to another one from a friend that call's himself "Aladino", he's building a new field behind the Esso Pump Station in las palmas road..., it's quite cool !! and HUGE!!
Changing topic, I'm very happy with my Italian lessons..., I'm not to good already..., but I hope to be able to make a full post on Italian soon.
Work is doing pretty good..., working very much....., with a lot of enthusiasm on it.

No comments: