Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Got a new Job..

This week I got a new Job at DMG as a developer Eng. Going to start working on a project to develop a virtual catalog for a company called ALCOA.. All of the guys who work here are from my university.., some of them are already studying with me.
No access to gmail until now.., that´s a pain in the ass..., I´ll have to do some research to see what´s wrong with it.
Feel low on energy today.., don´t like too much when I feel like that.., however there´s nothing I can do about it.
The other thing is that here in the office there´s AC, and I hate it...., it´s not healthy..., and if it´s not healthy I don´t like it.
Tomorrow I have my last final exam at 6AM.., which means that tomorrow I´ll be in vacations at least from the university. Need to finish studying for that asignature today.
Well, I guess that´s everything for now............... I´ll be posting later.

No comments: