Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Io sono Esteban..

Well..., long time since my last post.... I´ve been lately kind of bussy..., but I like it. The fact that I know that I´m doing something productive with my time makes me feel good..., makes things more interesting.
Started Italian classes 2 weeks ago ! I´m enjoying that so much..., tuesdays and thursdays at 5:00 PM.
Work is doing very well..., I´m now more adapted to it, enjoying the time at the Nabocondusor.., .., being more productive at the same time.
I´ve also improved a lot in paintball..., soon I´ll be the "Paintball Authority..." jajajja, I´m just kidding.., but I can´t forget that sticker on that car. Actually, I´m selling my paintball in case that you´re interested..., being offered on MercadoLibre.com right now.., why ? I need more range..
Well, my vacations have been everything but vacations...., maybe I´ll be planning a trip to "El Peñol", if you´re interested just let me know.
Right now listening to: "Give it to me" - Paris Lounge 4.

No comments: