Sunday, June 05, 2005

Fondue and magic mushroms..(Cheese Night)

Don't get me wrong first of all.., I call the mushroms as magical because they're that tasty that you won't want to stop eating them..., the recipe ??? Mushroms of course, mix some garlic with some albahaca, some onion and the roots of the mushrom.... After that put that magical mix inside it and its almost ready. Then put some parmesano cheese on top of them, send'em to the oven and wait until the cheese is melted.., then it's time to eat them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Fondue was amzing..., swiss cheese..., I shall call this night "The Cheese Night"....

Right now is raining...., I was supposed to go today to watch on the movies "The house of wax" but I was that tired that decided to stay......., and watch some WB, Sony, AXN..., Cinemax...... or whatsoever... The other problem is that I'm wearing sandals (With this weather ???? Yes), and on the movies the AC is kind of strong.., so I'll get killed..., that's the other reason..., however I'm very lazy today...., sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I'll just stay here..., on the bed..., researching and watching tv..., and I'm, getting a little bit hungry, so I guess I'll have to cook something, otherwise nobody else is going to do it for me.

No comments: