Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Small Update of my Life..

Well..., work is doing ok, here at DMG the atmosphere is very cool...., people is very fiendly which makes everything even better....
My vacations ?? Well, the meaning of vacations for me has changed from "Do Nothing" to "Do everything but University"....
In my italian classes I´m improving..., it's getting a little complicated right now..., I'll have to study harder...., however I'm quite happy with them.........
This weekend is going to be prettyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy looooooooooooooooooooooooooooong because I'll be working the three days, yes, the three days....., because I want to get wednesday, thursday and friday off, so I can go with Naty to Balsillas from tuesday night (5 of July, My birthday traveling on a bus, woaaa) until sunday.. So, working all the weekend has only one meaning for me.. NO PAINTBALL at all......., maybe is something good because I've to finish healing the old wounds !! jajajaja, that sounds like if iI had something very terrible.., but not.., the most terrifying thing that I've is a big purple thing on my leg...
Well..., what else can I say....., definetively NOT looking forward to start the university again...., however I've to..
I guess that´s it for now..

No comments: