Friday, July 01, 2005

Falling Asleep..

It´s Friday afternoon and I´m sitting at my desk....., almost sleep..., falling asleep, what´s the difference......, don´t want to do anything at all.... I just drank a cup of coffee, it was very dark and didn´t taste well at all, maybe it was overburn........., waiting for the caffeinne to do it´s magical effect. I´ll drink a sip of O2 to take out the bad taste of it.... GLU GLU GLU GLU !!!
I just put my headphones and listen to some eletronic music to make the energy go up ! It´s not working at all !! jajaja, I´ll just switch the song.... "Forward"... Well, it seemd that now is working.., jajajja, or is it maybe the caffeinne ??? I´d rather say that´s a mix ! Eletronic + Coffee = Will awake u !
I was looking at google images one image to paste here to try to ilustrate my concept but I didn´t find it at all...

Fridays afternoons are kind of depressing somehow..., I´m not depressed or something.., it´s just that you can feel how low the energy is arround you..., everybody is tired from the week that it´s just ending...., everybody is just looking forward to get out of it, to get a rest.., to don´t have to wake up early the next couple of days..., to do some sports.., there are plenty of reasons...., it´s also kinf of funny because I read once an article when it said: "Never buy a vehicle that was built on a friday or monday" guess whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ? It´s just funny to see everybody doing everything but work...., well.., don´t get me wrong.., I´m not saying that nobody is doing anything at all.., it´s just that people is more relaxed.., you can even tell that by the way people come dressed on fridays..., very sporty I would say..., and the funniest thing is that it´s a "Rule" in almost all the companies....

I´m definetively heading for the coast tomorrow until the 10th of july.., so I won´t spend my Birthday here in the city with my family.., that´s sad..., I can´t remember when was the last time that I spent one of my birthdays with my family.., I guess it was 2 years ago..... Well.., I´ve to go to the bus station to get a reimbursment for the ticket cuz I won´t be using it at all....
Got a New AC for the office, but it didn´t avoid me to fall asleep....

No comments: