Monday, July 18, 2005

Tooooooooooooo Tired today...

Yesterday after work I went for a little bit of jogging, and after that I headed to the paintball field with a friend just to look somebody to play with.., we started to play with a group of 10 guys..., and kicked them ass, I got shooted only one in my arm, even though the ball didn´t explode.., and I almost forgot, I got another shoot in my neck.., thanks god I was wearing my neck protector...
After we finished playing with these guys we played with another guys..., I didn´t like them a lot, but we did... Can you beleive that I got another shot in the right side of my neck form a distance of 2 meters from a team mate ???
Well...., that was it..

Now, I´m just sitting in my computer, waiting for a meeting to start.., and soooooo tired of yesterday, adding that today I had a 6:00AM class.., a killer one.

My schedule this semester is not that bad...

Mondays and Wednesdays: 6-8 AM Ingenieria Economica.
Mondays and Wednesdays: 12-2 PM Geopolitica.
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 5-7 PM Metodos Cuantitativos 2.
Friday: 5 - 9 PM Mercadeo.
Saturday: 8 - 12 Mercadeo.

No comments: