Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Symptoms ??

Right now reporting ritalin effects:
Well, I can´t say tooooo much..., actually I´ve felt that my concentration has increased when I´m doing something, when I´m talking to somebody I really get inside the conversation..., not like before that I did´t get inside at all...., I retain more words from something that I read couple of seconds ago..., I´m less acelerated.., I thing that I went from 8,000 RPM to 4,000 RPM..., well, it´s just an example......, however this things take time, but so far no complications, no headache, no stomach pain..., sometimes I feel like a empty sensation on my stomach..., no sleep sensation at all......
I´m taking my time to do everything...., however one day is not enough to write more words here...., anyway I´ll be posting if something comes out..

No comments: