Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Fixing the small things...

Well, I haven´t posted that much lately..., been kind of bussy with the university, the work, everything..., don´t have too much time to spend doing nothing like I used to, well, I won´t call it "doing nothing" because actually I used to use that time to read, to study, so I think it´s better to call it "free time". So, as a conclusion I don´t have too much free time these days.., but I like it.., I feel that I´m taking advantage of my time and doing a huge of productive things....

Yesterday I went to the Doc, well, not exactly a common doctor, but one that is speciallized in the brain..., the reason why I went is because I´m just so tired of doing everything fast, of being like a motor when is over revolutions I mean over acelerated to do everything, to study, to read, to play, to go out, EVERYTHING!!!!!!!...., that´s how my life is..., and I definetively don´t like it at all...., and I need to change that.... Well, so I went there, we talk for one hour, did some tests..., and finally the doc said that my problem was a mix of hyperactivity with a bit of attention disorder..., nothing to get worried about.., but it can be solved..., so he prescribed me a 20mg - 30mg daily dose or ritalin...

I took my first one today at 7:45 AM, they say that it takes from 30 minutes to 45 to feel the effects.., well now is 9:13 AM and I´m just so relaxed...., like if the time were not passing at all...., will this be the fix to my speed problem ?? I hope it will........ I´ll be posting during the days any other symptoms that I may feel......

Right now I´ll finish reading email (I have 8) and after that continue with work...

No comments: