Sunday, July 17, 2005

Working un sunday.....

Well, there´s nothing free on this life.., so right now I´m paying what I took 1 week ago...., that week that I used to go to the coast... (more pictures will come soon..).
The office is almost empty..., I´m developing a Virtual Catalog for the "X" company (You´ve got to understand that this informatin is confidential.....jajaja, I always wanted to say that...), and at the same time I´m performing an evaluation to a guy called "Sergio" that want to get inside the company, so let´s call this his "Admision Test".., well, we´ve have had a couple of problems with that because the computer where his working right now has rebooted itself several times.., which is pretty bad because the guy lost some of his work.
I'm a little bit stucked right now in my work because the specification that I have to perform some task are not clear enough.., that sucks.., and I don´t want to guess the way it should be. So I´ll do some other tasks that I´ve.
Finally I replaced my pair of oakleys.., I took them as my birthday present, I´m so happy with them.
I didn´t know that Jennifer Love Hewitt used to sing, well, right now I´m listening a couple of her songs.., right now playing: "Avenue of the stars"..jajajaj, from the "Barenaked" album, and I´ve to admit that it´s not bad at all.., actually she has a nice voice..
Well, have to get back to work..

No comments: