Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Unplugged !

Let's assume that I'm not even 1% techy and imagine the next situation:
I arrove to my home 3 months ago, turned my laptop on, and suddenly I was connected to the web..., it's important to note that by that time (Even currently) I don't and didn't have an internet connection at home (Understand this as if I was paying for it), so, let's get back to the point of this post. I turned on my laptop and suddenly I'm connected to my virtual world.., to the network of networks.., mostly known as "Internet". Then I imagine...wow.., my computer came with free internet, so I keep using it... until 2 days ago that the signal went away..... which I would think: "..Oh, my free internet ran over...".
Then I decided to start paying for it, so I went into www.cablecom.ch and found a good deal.., I called' em and happens that to get the service I have to sign up for a 1 year contract ! And I'm going to be here for only 38 Days 6 Hours 19 Minutes and 53 Seconds !! So.., what the hell am I going to do without it ? I have to admit that I'm in a high percentage tied to the web.., and suddenly it's gone. I lost contact with my beloved PL that's the most important thing here..., plus that in winter time (Like now) there's not much to do outside.., and I'm hibernating (Remember the last post?), well..., so there´s not much stuff to do.., my tv is almost the 90% in german.., what means that I can't understand anything... I only have 3 english channels "Cartoon Network", "BBC" and "CNN"..., everntually you get tired of them, beleiveme...., you can't spend a complete night watching cartoons or the same things that they show on CNN all the time: WAR, WAR, WAR...., only showing the fad faces of everybody...., why don't they show something more "Educative" ? Interesting ??. I'm tired of watching the bad faces of every single country....., and also this kind of shit that they shown on CNN only contribute to make problems worse, how are they helping?? !! I even consider myself a victim of that ! My country COLOMBIA has been heavily defamed on it !! That's why here in Europe everybody thinks that the country is something completely diferent to what it is (Sadly a bad image) thanks to the mediums !! THANK YOU VERY much stupid mediums that the only thing that you're doing is making things worse !
Conclusions ? It's all about Politcs, and politics means money.., so by the transitive law we have: It's all about money.., great, isn't it ?

Well, getting back to my post, you eventually get tired also of BBC, it's a good channel, but the quality of it (programs, content) are not very good..., soooooooooooooooo, TV it's not an option. I was reading "The Davinci Code" which I would recomend it to you if you haven't read it yet, but sadly I'm done with it.., I was enjoying it so much.

I know this is far, very far away to be possible, but if you (the reader) are the owner of the wireless network near Erlenstrasse 49, please turn it on again and leave it unsecure..., I want to get back, to be able to broadcast again on the Internet.

People will read again !!

No comments: