Thursday, December 16, 2004

Interesting Conversation.

This happened just a few minutes ago:

BOSS: Hello Esteban, how are you doing ?
Esteban: Hey, how are you doing? Everything fine !
BOSS: Yes, everything Fine.
Esteban: How's London weather
BOSS: Not as cold here in Basel and of course not as warm as Colombia.
Esteban: Jejejejejejejejejejejeje
Esteban: Lot's of work ?
BOSS: Not really, I was awy for 3 weeks, so not much.
BOSS: When are you leaving the company ?
Esteban: On the 12th of Jan.
BOSS: Esteban, you're going to let a BIG gap here in the department when you leave.
Esteban: mmmmm..... (I know, but I didn't say that).
BOSS: Ok, nice to see you again, I guess I'll see you in the beginning of the next year before you leave.
Esteban: Yes sure!.
BOSS: Bye bye..
Esteban: Bye bye.

No comments: