Friday, December 03, 2004

The Sweet is not as Sweet without the sour...

Thats something that I keep saying to people when they're sad or don't understand a situation the way they should.
Well.., today is the day to say that words to myself: Esteban, the sweet is not as sweet without the sour.
Loneliness, that's the common denominator right now...., and Christmas is just starting. Christmas is supoused to be a time to be with my family..., but this time I'm far far far away from home..., nobody close to me here..or at least nobody that I appreciate that much.., what adds more terms to the complex equation that is my life.
However Esteban, we need to say it again to ourselves: The Sweet is not as sweet without the sour.
Why sometimes is that hard for us to keep promises? I don't get it...., and I won't get it..., I guess is a natural behavior in the Human Being. When you break a promise, most of the times you're not only breaking that: The promise, you're breaking more than that.., sometimes Hearths, feelings, hopes, lifes, expectatives, desires, passions, dreams.., and I could continue listing here a lot of other things for a longg longg timeee.
It's 12:57 AM right now.., and I've been broken.., what part? It doesn't matter at all.., the time is the only independent variable that can reduce and simplify the results of the variations in this equation.

No comments: