Friday, December 10, 2004

The 86 CHF Taxi.

I've been here for 11 months now (It feels like if only 4), and still I'm atonished by the prices.
It Happens that yesterday one of the big bosses (Beleiveme, a BIG one) forgot his laptop here in the company.., so a friend asked me if I was bussy (I wasn't at the moment), so he told me what the mission was.., and I accepted.
Mission: Deliver the laptop to the big boss on the Mulhouse Euroairport.
I was the selected "courier", so I put a handcuff from my wrist to the laptop and took a cab from here (My office) to the airport, made the delivery and came back in the same cab. The Bill ? 86 CHF, what it would be something like $192.000 colombian pesos.., amount that you won't never pay for a taxi there, and when I say NEVER is NEVER.
But who cares, the company paid for it.
Mission Accomplished and I earn a free lunch today !!!!

No comments: