Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Worthless Reality Show..

Yesterday I was watching TV with my mom, and between the switching of channels we started to see a new Reality from "Canal Caracol" a local tv station, which is being filmed in Costa Rica I think, and the 3 competing teams are divided according to their social status, as follows:

1.Los Afortunados (Or something like that).
2.Los Rebuscadores.
3.Los Llevados.

My question here is: What is this kind of crap giving to the society ? Is it helping somehow ? Because from my point of view the only thing it´s doing is higlighting more and more the different social classes that we currently have instead of trying to break the hole bewteen them..

So here are my biggest and honest congratulations to the people that created that Reality..., if you ever read this (I don´t think they will anyway...) please try to do something that gives more to the people instead of just making your rating go "high" and destroying others people work and efforts......

No comments: