Thursday, July 06, 2006

Esteban´s 25th Birthday

Yesterday was my 25th birthday..., somehow it was different, it started different and it ended different.
2 years since I didn´t spend one of my birthdays with my family, 2 years ago I was in Switzerland, last year I was in Balsillas with Natalia, and finally this year I spent it with them.
We had a great lunch, plus that they bought me my favorite cake from deli (Torta de Caramelo).., YUMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!.

Later on, I spent some time at open sky, it was also a great time, we even rented a narguila with apple essence, it just tasted soooo good..
Thanks to all who gave me a call and spent some time with me.




I just feel that stepping into 25 is going to be pretty interesting, full of challenges (more?????), and I also think that this new year that I´m starting to live is going to be awesome.., probably because it´s my lucky number??? jajajajajja, but honestly speaking I just have the sensation that this year is going to be packed full of surprises and new learnings.... Can´t wait !!!

PD: I´m leaving this saturday to Santa Marta.., and finally I´m going to get to know the Tairona Park, a place that I´ve always wanted to know.. Trip time is almost 13 hours... A little bit far, isn´t it ? And the best of all is that I´m going to have the oportunity to take awesome pictures, because the wilderness there is pretty different from here and all the places where I´ve been.

PD2: My foot is getting better (This is a pending story that I´ve to post here..), finally I can support it fully on the ground. ; )

No comments: