Monday, July 24, 2006

Rio Rayo..

This trip was to Federico´s farm, located in Taraza... It was just soooo hot, but most of the time we spent it inside the water or walking... I should have done this post before..., now I can´t remember lot of things that I wanted to write....


Water + Hot weather + River + Rocks = High probability of finding a snake.., however I didn´t find not even one though.... : (


Looks like I definetively need a sun burn....

This is myself jumping into an old mine hole..., it was just soooo high.., probably the highest jumpo I´ve ever done in my entire life.. It was awesome.


And this is one of the presents that the nature gives you once in a while.... I could have stayed taking pictures of it, but it was getting late..., translated into snake time !!!!!!!


Some of the friends that went to Rio Rayo..


It´s interesting to know that according to some studies and statistics that scientist have performed (National Geographic I think), in the hole world this is the area with the biggest number of lightings by square meter !!! Probably that´s why the name of the river ("Rio Rayo" which translated in english would be "Lighting River" or "Thunder River").

No comments: