Friday, July 07, 2006

Graduation..

I was supposed to be graduated by now...., but things happen, and for a sumatory of reasons I didn´t succed.., I should have posted this weeks ago.., but I was trying to avoid the topic..., to think like if it didn´t happen at all. According to the director of thesis I was unlucky in the way things happened.., but I don´t believe in luck..., you just build your own road and what you find on it or not depends on the way you decided to build it.. if you want your road to have a bridge you just need to know where to look for a river, so you can build it.., if you want your road to have a tunnel, you just need to find a huge rocky mountain, so you can build it of course..., and I can continue writing things about the matter here... But what if in the middle of that construction something happens, something that wasn´t in your plans.., and something that affects very deep the direction of that road....., let´s say there´s an earthquake that pumps up a new mountain just in front of your road..., then you´ll have to build a tunnel.., something that you didn´t expected but that makes your road look "cooler" if you take that "problem" as an opportunity.... So here´s the point.., every bad thing that happens can be looked from 2 perspectives.., one good.., one bad... being the good in this case the one most difficult to achieve and to find.., but as my mother says: "When one door gets closed another gets open" and you´re so damn right about it...
So my friends got graduated last week....., and I felt those "bad" butterflies on my stomach that I hate just "so" much........, but well, now that´s in the past...
Taking a look at the way things are going I don´t thing I´m gonna get graduated on August, instead in December..., not what I expected but it works for me though.

No comments: