Monday, July 31, 2006

Voodoo or Just Pain ?

Since yesterday I have a small pain in the left part of my stomach.., it goes and comes back, it goes and comes back.., it´s not that hard though but I can feel it.
It is only pain or somebody that is performing some voodoo magic over me? Time will tell, but if this pain isn´t gone by tomorrow I´ll have to go to see what´s going on.
Finally I finished reading a book called "The art of the war", quite interesting as I said in my previous post about this book, and I started a new one called "La Horrible Noche" which is a book that talks about how Pablo Escobar ran away from "La Catedral" (A Jail) and the most interesting part of it is that it talks about the political situation by that time, why the country did what they did with their politics and negotiations, why the narcotrafic hitted so hard the country and created a huge unbalance inside it. It´s not only a "book", it contains plenty of history which is kind of interesting to know because you can tie it to what you already know and understand more why things are the way they are right now.
It´s quite particular, because some of the philosophy that I read in the book "The art of the war" wasn´t applied by our politicians by that time and some of the tasks that they needed to perform went down because of that !
This book "The art of the war" is highly recommended to read by the international negotiators when they´re going to perform business with China and Japan, this is something that I didn´t understand at the beginning of the book, but when I finished I did and I would say also, it´s a book for anyone because everybody needs to make hard and difficult decisions throughout their entire life..
Today I´ll be finishing the book about Escobar run´s away and I´ll be starting another one called "La rueda de la vida", I´ll make some posts about it later on.

No comments: