Wednesday, April 26, 2006

No time at all !

With no time at all, this last weeks and weekends have been somehow the worst..., not even being able to go out, to chill out or to do just and simple nothing because of the study. My thesis is taking almost all of my time if you take in mind that it consists only of the weekends and the nights after work, with análisis numérico final work that its supoussed to be a 3 persons job actually being done only by me, because the other 2 guys are like in the stratosphere or something like that..., and if you add to all of that the normal studen life quizes and partials then my time is more than full..., and sometimes I like that but after a while I get tired of it. This week I was sopussed to start again at the gym, but my hand wasn´t that good at all, and at the same time had plenty of school related things to do and I really miss it.., maninly because I breath a different kind of air there..., my body gets oxigenated which makes me feel ok even if I´m pretty stressed out..
There´s something that I haven´t posted here already, codenamed ITP, but I don´t want to get into details upon I have something more certain that what I have now....

My last post was "Maybe" and it was yesterday.., I really liked that song.., from stereophonics.., it has a "I don´t what in a I don´t know where", I guess that´s the reason I liked it sooo much.

No comments: