Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Hot Chocolate

I´m sitting in my farm..., in a pretty old desk, I think I was used by
my grandma when she was young.., so I can somehow imagine
how old it is..., while it´s raining. The roof
is made of wood, so you can feel every single drop of rain that fall´s over it.
I´m already writing my thesis..., silence is everywhere.., no linghts at all in
the surroundings....
The maid just brought me a cup full of empanadas a and hot chocolate, which is perfect
because I´m kind of freezing... I would rather definetively being by the chimenee but
the thing is that my family is there and there´s a lot of noise, so I won´t be able
to get concetrated.
It´s sad to not be able to be with them, sharing, laughing, and doing all of
the things that they´re doing right now.., because this doesn´t happen quite
often...., instead I need to write this Thesis to be able to get graduated..., which by now is
47 pages long already..., and I have to add to it a lot of things that I haven´t finished
figuring them out already.., so I would say that I´m on a 35% ~ 40% of progress..

In the other hand I was supoussed to start writing again my thesis today at 1:00PM, but after
seeing david´s bicicross competence at the columbus school and getting pretty wet
I was just so tired.., so I just falled asleep until 5:00PM.... I woke up and started
writing it again.. It´s 7:22PM and I think I´ll continue until late in the night.

After 3 hours of typing, I´m posting here again...., and now I´ve written 72 pages non-stop...., which
in my opinion is a good advance....

No comments: