Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Email sent..

Sometimes is difficult to accept something.., a something that you have always looked for, dreamed for, worked for, fighted for.... It´s not easy to accept and understand that it won´t be possible at least for now, turn down all of those expectatives that I could have, set them aside....... That´s why I didn´t wrote this email that I should have sent days ago until today...., an email that wasn´t easy to write, to compose... I guess is one of those emails that I think twice before releasing the "Send Email" button..., and that I don´t want to send.., that I don´t want to accept.., but that I have to..., that I must face and accept the way they come no matter how and no matter when and where..
It´s interesting, because I should be feeling sad about it, however I feel ok, but I have to admit that it wasn´t easy to "digest"..
But as I always say when I´m in this kind of situations, when one door gets closed another one gets open, so................................................... I let the rest to your imagination.., because that´s the only place where I can find an answer.

No comments: