Monday, May 29, 2006

Lava Lamp...

So I´m here, sitting at my new workstation finishing Analisis´s Numerico final work..., looking at my lava lamp bubbling while I try to get new Ideas on how to finish this thing....
There´s also this cold that is making me sneeze the hole day.., I have to admit that mj contributed to it somehow...jajajjaa, I´m not that sure about it..., but I think that my defenses came down after the rush and stressfull that was my life in this las 2 weeks..., in the meantime I´m drinking green tea with honey like a madman to see if I get any better... (I´m pretty sure I will.., it´s not that bad this cold.., it´s just that sometimes I want to make a big think out of a small one..., just teasing you in case you haven´t realized it...)

In the other hand I love my new place of work.., next by the balcony at home.., looking at the threes and again the squirrels..., I definetively like very much my work when I´m near the nature..., and the view it´s just amazing....

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Zzzzzzzzzz is not present right now on me and that´s quite extrange because usually I sleep a lot during weekends.., maybe it´s a collateral effect of the green tea ?? Hope so, because if it is (And I think it is) I´ll definetively switch from coffee to tea.

Ok, I shall get back to study !

No comments: