Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Cursed or Blessed?

This is an open question that came to my mind while I was talking to a friend: Is knowledge a curse or a blessing?
From my point of view I can tell that it´s a blessing, even though it has of course it´s own disadvantages.., I´ve got into a looooot of problems because of "knowledge" but at the same time I´ve got a huge amount of opportunities because of it...., so the answer to my question is that it has as everything a BALANCE (Like I always say), and if you can´t keep that balance then get prepared because problems are going to be reaching you. One good balances one bad.., which is equal to 0 !! So 0 is the answer...., like everything.., just take a look at one of the smallest things on earth: An Atom.., which is composed of positive and negative charges always looking for a balance.., and if doesn´t get it, it becomes something else.....

Short but interesting.

No comments: