Thursday, May 04, 2006

Pico y Placa

I drove out of the university and saw a car standing by the side of the road,
I saw it´s plate and saw that it ended in 0, wich means that it had pico y placa
today, and the "azules" where putting an infraction on him.., and I thought for
myself.., poor lady.., and continued driving..., then I started to think and
realized that today (Wednesday) I have pico y placa, so I had 2 options..., the
first one was to stop, and the second one was to avoid the law and continue on
my way to my office that by the way was quite near... I decided to stop and parked
in an empty spot of a building.., and from there I saw the road that I was supoussed t
to take.., and guess what.., at the end of it were 2 "azules"..., which means
that if I didn´t stop like I did the the most probably thing is that I would
have gotten an infraction......

No comments: