Thursday, April 13, 2006

Hangover..

Today I´m a little bit hangovered....
Yesterday was poveda´s birthday.., we went to "El Sombrero" in Envigado City..., we had a pretty cool time..., the thing is that I didn´t have dinner.., so at poveda´s house I had 3 tequillas and that was enough to get me drunk.., well not drunk exactly but a little bit.
I think that the last time that I drank was 1 or 2 months ago..., so much work, so much study..., so many things...

I´m trying to work in my thesis and at the same give poveda advice on his and honestly I can´t focus.., I hate when that happens.., I mean..., being hangovered is the worst.

Tonia drove my car yesterday.., I wasn´t that drunk to not being capable of driving..., but it was just as a precaution..., it´s just so good when you have somebody that takes care of the driving..

Today is Thursday and I´ve advanced so much my thesis..., I haven´t done anything except working on it........, I need a rest.

No comments: