Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Surgery on it´s way..

I can see it coming and I don´t want that day to arrive..
I have this terrible pain on my right hand again, the doc says it´s because of the highly use of the computer, so I´ll have to go and do some exams on it to see if it´s necesary or not.... It feels pretty weird actually, because it´s not pain, I mean, it´s pain but not that one that is really hard on you, this one feels quite extrange, it feels like if a beam of electricity went over it..
At the Gym it´s also becoming a problem..., because in some exercises I can feel that beam and I hate it... So I guess esteban that we will have to face that.., Surgery on it´s way !!
BTW, I think I know who would like to see that surgery on live! even though it´s not that complicated I guess...jajajajja

No comments: