Monday, April 03, 2006

Esteban el mago..

Last weekend I went to a very poor zone of the city, this time to teach the children how to take care of their body, my part was about how to take care of their lungs..., so I did a pretty cool experiment that I did learn at the science fair a couple of years ago.., it was about showing them what happened when a person smoked a cigarrete..., so I did it using a Coca Cola Bottle, full of cotton, and in the top of it one cigarette attached, so when I pressed the bottle it throwed out air, and after that sucking a lot of it, making of course the same process that somebody smoking does. After some cigarettes the cotton started to turn yellow, thing that impressed sooo much not even the kinds but the older people that were there...





This activity was organized by "El CES", a very important university in Medellín.

No comments: