Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Perfume..

This was funny, today I was waiting for my 6AM teacher to arrive, so I was in the outter part of the building.., while I was there a lot of people came in (Naturally) and I don´t know what happened to my nose today .., but I started to smell pretty deep every single perfume of every single person that got into the building.. Some people use, others don´t.., but then came this woman.., she was a teacher I guess, she wasn´t the most pretiest woman or something, she was pretty tough..., however the thing is that her perfume almost killed me...., I mean, it was just sooooo good.., it was like the smell of something soft, definetivelly the smell was yellow, very natural by the way....., very pleasant and ethereal.. kind of sweet but I´m not so sure what´s a sour smell, so this point it´s a little bit senseless...., I almost asked her what was the name of it....., I was dying for it.... It was like a candy, like something sweet, that tastes good, that you want to keep tasting and tasting and tasting it..... I´m sure the name of that perfume was "New West", because I remember that when I was a child one of my mothers friend used to use that perfume, and every time I smelled her I told to my mom that I wanted her to buy it.., that smell definetively kills me......, I like it sooooo soooooo sooooo much.


Then another woman came in, this time the effect was completely different..., her perfume smelled pretty bad, like hell (Well, I haven´t been in hell so..), but it was like a very artificial smell, like something extrange, without essence, without that special thing........, like sour..., like somehting that you don´t want to get into your nose..., like something that you wish didn´t existed...


No comments: