Saturday, August 27, 2005

Virtual Past??

Maybe the term is a little bit crazy..., but I found that very intersting... Today I´m let´s say incorporating all my old information (PST´s, email´s, files, history´s, etc..) since the year 2000 into my new computer..., somehow I feel identified by all of that..., I mean.., I did all of that.., I wrote all of that., for example I found emails that I exchanged with people that I don´t even remeber, other that I don´t want to remember, other´s that make my life happy, and other´s that I´ve been in touch with for hundreds of years... It´s just so crazy to see all of that...., "My Virtual Past"...
I think that in the last years I´ve done so much, but when I start to see all of this past informatoin I remember much more and realize even more all the things that I´ve donde since 2000, the most incredible thing is that almost all of that is inside my head, maybe not in an active way, but yes in a pasive one...., the mysterious thing here is that I can remeber every single line that I wrote..., and when I do, I remember much more things like sounds, smells, images associated to that situation.....
I´m just amazed with this computer, right now it´s sitting on my legs, and when I move it has a move detector, so it inactivates the hard disk to protect it from scratch or something like that..., the same thing happens if my computer falls from my hands..., it inactivates the hard drive to protect it from data loss..

Well, breakfast time.., so I´ll be back later.., so much things to do....

No comments: