Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Started working on a new Project..

Well, yesterday I started working on an application for a charity foundation called "La caja del amor", what this foundation does is basically help people in very poor zones of the city, they achieve this selling boxes called "la caja del amor" for a small amount of money, each box comes empty, and then after you buy it the idea is that you will put on it as much things as you want, for example grocery things, coats, toys, etc, the idea is to give this boxes to the poor people on christmas with the objective of giving them a happy christmas eve !!, I have so much things to do there regarding to the IT part..., and I´m 100% sure that with my help this foundation is going to boost so much..., they are planning to sell 3,000 boxes this year, but my objective is to make that number double, I mean 6,000 boxes.., how ? Well, what I´m planning to do is to create a virtual box with the name "La caja virtual del amor" or something like that.., the idea is that you can go to the foundation website, configure the box in the way you want or you can, and after that pay for it in this case via Bancolombia or Conavi..., it would save so much time, and at the same time it can be forwarded to more and more people very very easily.., like the way you forward nice and funny emails.
I´m sure that the divine power will be with me on this one....., it´s for a very very good cause, and I hope that you, the reader will buy at least one after the system is running, I´ll post some pictures here about what I´m talking about..., when I saw those pictures I was soo sad...., because you can see that these people doesn´t have anything at all, and we have everything...., those people get happy with a bag of rice, do we get happy with that ???

Might God be with you..

No comments: