Monday, August 01, 2005

Update...Update..Update...

Well, last friday we went to the airport to pick up "Poveda", jajajja, well, the thing is that when we got there I saw that a lot of people were waiting for other people holding small pieces of paper with the name that they were waiting for writen on it..., so I did the same.., and because the paper wasn´t big enough I wrote "Andy Poveda"...., when he saw it that was funny...
After picking him up we headed down again to Medellin, and meanwhile we were drinking Aguardiente in the car, not a very good safety driving practice.., however I wasn´t driving..
Poveda wanted to give the sourprise of his arrival to his family and his girlfriend se we helped him on that.., so the first thing that we did was to pick up my car because we were 4, then headed to Poveda´s girlfriend.., she was very excited when she saw her....., I really like that kind of sourprises.., you know.., I like them that much that I did the same with my parents when I got back from Europe. After picking her up we went to Juana´s house (another friend) and stayed there for 1/2 hour maybe..., and then to Poveda´s house.., some friends came by..., and after 1 hour his parent´s arrove.., they were very sourprised...., that was nice.
I left his house at 12:00 because I had to wake up early the next day (saturday) for "Mercadeo" class..., so that´s the end of that story.
Next day (saturday) after class I went to the "Cabalgata", for those who don´t recognize the word is somethign very typical from here from Medellin, is a day where a main road is closed and lot´s of people riding horses goes throughout it..., so there´s people everywhere..., drunk people, young people.., you can find everything !! I stayed there maybe until 5:00PM, after that I was very tired..., so I gave a lift to Poveda and his girlfriend to Andy´s place..., and after that I went to naty´s house....., the rest is history until the next day.., I was soooooooo tired.
On sunday did some studying, went also to the supermarket..., not big deal..., talk also to an old friend, Brendan from NYC and well..., that was all.
Today I had 6 AM class, it wasn´t that difficult to wake up..., and in the lunch brake the company gave us our new Id´s with a yummy lunch..., I think that I drink too much wine.., because I was like in the Nebulosa here in the rest of the afternoon, even though I managed to get concentrated after a couple of coffee´s...
My boss is leaving the company, she gave us the sad notice today..., I only had the chance to work with her for 2 months and it was a very good experience...., I´m gonna miss her so much..
Well, now it´s almost 5:30 PM, so I´ll be heading home...

No comments: