Friday, August 05, 2005

I don´t have a title for this post..

Well, as I said before, I don´t have a title for this post, usually I do, but today is definetively the exception.
This week has been full of work and study, today is finally friday, but the thing is that I have a class from 5PM until 9PM, and tomorrow I´ve a class from 8AM until 1PM, that´s great, isn´t it ? It means that today I can´t do much if I want to be able to go to class tomorrow, the good thing is that this asignature will end in 2 weeks !! I know that this schedule is very thight and difficult, but it was for only 1 month.., so it´s not the big deal at all. I´ll be with only 3 asignatures in 2 weeks then..., which is good, because this semester I don´t have that much time to study.
Yesterday I went to a charity dinner in "Caná de Galilea" which is a very fancy place in my city, the funny thing is that I went for dinner and I didn´t get one, in fact all the people who were siting at my table didn´t have dinner at all, why ? Because so many people went there that they ran out of meals very fast..., so what we got as dinner was the introductory dish twice and the dessert, no main dish at all, however it was ok, it was for a good cause.

With my drug prescription everything has been ok for the last 2 weeks that I´ve been taking it, I can get concentrated pretty easily, work without getting that tired at all, sleepy sensation is gone, getting as a conclusion that I wish I had gone to the NeuroDoc before... My performance has increased soooooooooo much...., soooo much that sometimes I can´t beleive it.

For this weekend I´ve no plans at all, maybe tomorrow I´ll go to my farm, cuz there´s going to be a "paella" there.., so that´s a posibility, I also have to study for a economics enginneering test next week, read some books for another asignatures, so I don´t think that I´ll do too much. I´m gonna try to play some paintball on sunday, haven´t played in 2 weeks..., I´ve a shape to take care off...jajajaja, anyway..., yesterday I took a haircut..., it´s just so incredible the price of a haircut here, I remember that the last year in CH going for one was an Impossible because of the price (60 CHF, which is in Colombian pesos $120.000), and here is just $7.000 Colombian pesos........ It´s just s incredible.

Well, I think that´s all for now....., I´ll be posting if anything new comes up..

-------Connection Dropped-------------------------

No comments: