Monday, August 08, 2005

: (

I got sick last friday.., actually I got a cold.., almost everybody in the office has one.., so I guess it was very difficult for me to not get one.., friday was not that bad, but on saturday I was very ill, being sick is the worst thing..., but at the same time makes you realize that when you're healthy you don't apreciate it.., so then you have to be sick to be able to.
Have a lot of things to do on this week, being bussy is good, because I can use almost all of my time in a very profitable way..
Well, I guess that's all for now.., my energy is kind of low plus that I'm tired right now, so I won't write that much.., anyway I dont have to much things to write these days..., actually I'm in the middle of a lot of things that may happen soon, but I rather not to post nothing until the alignment is ok.
I have been thinking quite a bit about my future, my plans.., and I now that I'm in the correct path, but at the same time I also know that I need to do some tuning and change some things that need to be fixed.

Tomorrow I'll be able to sleep a little bit more than usual because I have "pico y placa", which means that I can't take out my car before 8:30 AM, so I'll start working at 9:00AM.

Time for me to go to sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mesmerizing eyes... hi there.... can i be your friend?

Bretto said...

Punk ass - mac makes everything so easy - dell is cheap and desktop replacements mean just that - the laptop is as big as a desktop and too heavy...powerbook is a beautiful piece of computing my friend, and you would be suprised just how mcuh you can do, not just design...