Thursday, August 18, 2005

Sleeping is definetively a waste of time...

Ok, 6 hours is enough......., no more no less...
Today I decided to come earlier than normal to my office (6AM to be more precise), the reason is because at this time in the morning everything is quiet..., I can be more productive.., but well, to be honest those are only excuses, the main reason is that my day becomes longer..., longer in terms of what I can do in one unit of time, in other words what I can do in one day.
There´s only one difficult thing, and is when at 5:00AM in the morning my mobile wakes me up to say: "Hey Esteban, time to wake up !!", in those minutes the only thing that I want to do is stay in my "nice and warm" bed...., but after I beat that feeling..., then everything is Ok.

Changing of topic, my mother gave me a very cool ultra small umbrella, I didn´t use it until yesterday!! God it was raining !!!!!! It was very helpfull, and at the same time very handy ! Thanks mom !!!
The Enginnering day was yesterday, so here at the office the "Zape Pelele" drew a comic of each one of us, it was soo funny, actually I look very similar in real life..., if I have the chance I´ll scan it and after that post it here.

What else can I say...., I guess that´s all for now....

No comments: