Friday, May 27, 2005

Too Much Cocktails...

Well, yesterday I went to the Melody lounge and got kind of drunk there.., drank something like 5 cocktails called "Putin" in about one hour...., and shortly after that went to the B-Lounge.., richi was playing there again..., I stayed there until 12:30 AM, I was VERY tired..., so I went home.
Arrgghhhhh, and I got my car crashed..., not big deal..., the exhaust got a little bit hurt but nothing to worry about.., however I have to get it fixed tomorrow because one of the rubbers that support it underneath the car got broken..., so it has a weird noise.
Tomorrow I have a final exam at 6 AM, I can't beleive it !! Honestly, I hate to wake up early in the morning.., I'd rather to stay awake until late.
Probably this weekend, to be more precise on sunday we'll go to the fields and play paintball again.
The operative systems final project got moved to the next wednesday.., so I guess that I'll try to fix some small details on it.., after all I've been working pretty hard on it and it's fair to get a sip of tranquility this weekend.

No comments: