Sunday, May 22, 2005

Paintball Day..

So yes, today we went to play paintaball in "La Cola del Zorro" at 11 AM, sunny day...., between us: Tafur, Julian, Luisga, Jorge, and me..
The game was awesome.., we played capture the flag, deathmatch, and team deathmatch. Lot's of adrenaline and laughs at the end.
My best shot was to tafur (See picture underneath) I flanked him and the shot.
I received three shots.., 2 on my right hand fingers (not big deal) and one in my shoulder.., it wasn't that hard though......., but it left a small red point there.



Right now watching "Jade" and there's a funny x-men it's a kind of frog I think....., rainny night.., very very cold..., and a little bit foggy.
Classes are over now....., today I wrote the final paper for "Axiologia" which is an asignature that I really hate...., it's not more useless because it's impossible......., that's what I call a waste of time. Ok, that's it for that asignature.., the remaining ones are Metodos cuantitativos I, and Economia general which are written test's.., and Sistemas Operativos that's a huge project !! That asignature is killing me, I'm telling you.., long long time ago I wasn't that devoted to just one asignature. 2 weeks non-stop of C++ coding. The good think is that yesterday I saw my grades and I need a 2.0 to pass this asignature...., and with the progress of the project I'm to get more than that.

Well, yesterday I also received my Dell Inspiron 6000 with carbon fiber cover...., I'm very happy with it. If I have to give a number between 0 and 5 for the design of this gadget I will give it a 4.5.., nice work Dell.
Time to go to bed. Hope to keep posting more often.

No comments: