Sunday, May 15, 2005

Making a parenthesis...., talking about "El Hueco".

Well dear reader, right now my brain is kind of roasted or fried What should I say ??? what´s the diference anyway ????..., the point is that concentration is a variable and I´m loosing it or should I say my brainis loosing it with each second that goes away..... The consequence is that I cannot focus anymore and it makes my coding performance in C++ goes down....
That´s why I decided to write here that today I finished a book that I wanted to read a long time ago, called "El Hueco" written by German Castro Caicedo. "El Hueco" tells how the Colombians run away from their loved country which by that time had a strong lack of oportunities focusing themselves on the United States of NorthAmerica going throughout Mexico, Hawai and Haiti. The author also relates the bad tratment that the Mexican authorities gave to the Colombians that were caught trying to cross the "border" between that countries. Lot´s of stories from lot´s of people......... that there was a point that I couldn´t beleive, but sadly they´re true.
I´ve eyestrain now...., I should go to bed now after 8 hours non-stop C++ coding.

Sniff..., Sniff..., my Lava lamp is no longer working.., I've no idea why ! It boosts my creativity when I´m coding, studying or whatsoever...., I´m afraid that I´ll have to buy another one... BTW, if somebody reads this and wants to give me a nice and valuable present.., just give me a lava lamp. I´ll apreciate it more than what you can imagine.

****

End of Transmission.

No comments: