Thursday, May 26, 2005

Can't Sleep...

It's 1:00 AM and I can't sleep. I arrove 1 hour ago from velez's house..., we were working on the last project for Sistemas Operativos, it's almost done, but it needs a lot of details that I won't have the time to work on having in mind that I'm the only one who's working on it from a team of 3 guys...., now 2 cuz Velez decided today to cancel the asignature.
Decisions..., small issues at home.., family problems..., I think that's one of the reasons why I can't sleep right now..., besides..., I enjoy writing on my blog at this time in the night when nobody is bothering or calling me.
I got a proposal today from DMG to start working with them..., not so sure already..., looks like a good oportunitie..., it fits on my plans...., at least for vacations..., after all I don't have so much things to do...., and maybe, just maybe I'll continue working as a full time employee..., who knows, because one of my priorities right now is to finish my career.
This computer is so quiet..., I'm just amazed.., because the other one was very noisy.., plus that it used to produce a lot of heat.., thus not allowing me to put it on my legs while I'm in my bed.
Not too much night owls connected to msn right now..., nobody interesting to talk to anyway...
Today a new pal got introduced to our selected group of "critics" at gmail..., welcome Ochoa if you're reading this.
It's incredible how quiet is at night......., I wish I wouldn't need to sleep..., just imagine how many things you could at night..., plus how much more effective you would be.... It's interesting just to thing that almost 1/3 of our lives we spend it sleeping.... I wish I could be sleepless...

Well, I think that's time to try to go to bed..., my mind is going blind.., or white as I normally call it when I'm tired..., so I guess I'm going to hit "Publish Post" and go to my bed.

Cya.

No comments: