Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I dont know if it was a Human or a Bot..

Scary question, isn't it ?? Well, it happens that I wrote to google, and I received their answer within minutes, then this question came up, that answer was so similar to the answer of a human, but at the same time was the way a bot responds...., the thing is that if it was a bot, how did it know that I had a problem.., and more particularly in one particular field????..... It freaks me out just to think that in a soon future lets say for example that one of your friends gets a facial surgery, then you ask for the doctor as a reference, and suddenly she says: I don't know if the one who did it on me was a Human or a Bot......
This kind of situation if you think it deeply can lead us to the point where we will be living like the humans in animatrix !!!! I'm a tech lover.., but I think that everything has an edge.., and somehow we are aproaching to the human one....

No comments: