Friday, May 20, 2005

B-Lounging.....

Yesterday, before going home I went to B-Lounge, my Friend "Richi" just started Dj'ing there..., his first session there was pretty awesome...., the bad thing is that he had to end it a little bit fast, because this other DJ Cris was the main one..., I have to say that she suck's..., or at least she's not my style.......
B-Lounge was very changed since the last time that I went there.., having in mind that it was maybe a year ago.., so yes..., I like it more the way it's now...., I think it has a kind of influence from the cubism..., which makes it unique among the other lounges...
This Sunday is paintball day.., I'm going with some friends from the university..., I hope to don't have the chance to put any picture here of myself "impacted" by one of those paintballs. Instead, I hope to publish here pictures of my friends impacted by let's say ME !!!!!!
Hopefully I'll get my new Dell laptop Inspiron 6000 today..., and if not, it'll be tomorrow...., however I cannot wait to get it..., I really need mobility, don't you ???

No comments: