Sunday, March 26, 2006

Sunday Morning...

This is one of those days where I´m not in a hurry..., where I can prepare my breakfast slowly, enjoying every part of the cooking process which today consisted of:
-Eggs with tomato,onions and cheese.
-Pancakes with butter and honey.
-Banana Milkshake.

Im seriously thinking on creating a time window called "Esteban´s Time" where I´m going to be unplugged from the world, I´ll turn off my mobile phone, no fixed phone, no internet...., no interruptions, no nothing.., just time for me, to think, to read, to do things that I enjoy and I like. It will be probably one hour or so....., the thing is that these days I´m doing something the hole time, no spare time at all, and that´s something that I really need.

This week seems to be a little bit more pacefully, I only have one task to give on friday which is cool, but in the other side of the coin, I have to continue working on my thesis, working on Analisis Numerico´s final project, and a bunch of other things that I don´t know where am I going to get the time to doing them...

That´s all for now..

No comments: