Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Napster..

Today I went to 6AM class.., the teacher never arrove (it was 6:20AM by that time), so I continued reading my book "El hombre que calculaba" which is pretty awesome and I highly recomend it ! It´s about the story of a guy who solves a huge amount of problems using only mathemathics, I wish I had read this book before starting mathemathics at school.., it makes you love them ! it´s incredible.
So as I was saying.., I started to read the book for aproximately 45 mins, after that I was very sleepy, so I went to my car and took a 1:15 nap !! then when I woke up I was late 20 mins for my next class, but it wasn´t the big deal. Now I´m just here at the office, got the notice that I got switched AGAIN of project, am I a Fireman or what ??? I definetively hate that and that is boring me so much at this work....

Regarding the title of this post, believeme, when you feel tired and sleepy, just take a small nap and you´ll wake up like having new alkaline batteries!

No comments: