Friday, March 24, 2006

Old !!

I was suppoused to do this post months ago.., in fact I did it but without the right pictures !
I just got them yesterday from a friend that I almost had to beg him in order to get a copy of´em, thanks for that Poveda.., you just better go an do Kung-Fu !!
This trip was in "El Peñol", a dam that is huge and wonderfull. It produces a lot of energy and years ago was a good place to go fishing, today you can catch some (Very small by the way) but not like in the old days where you could easy catch 40 or 50 in one day of a very good size.



The weather was just sooo cool, and we had a pretty good party over the deck until pretty late in the night..., one of this guys released the cable from where it was tied to (In the earth), so the people who were above it went very far away from the border (Including me), after 30 mins poveda and I realized that it was going to be a problem to get the deckback to the border if we didn´t realize something..., having in mind that the boat wasn´t repaired yet because the engine was kind of "dusty" we jumped into the water and started pulling and pulling the deck, finally after swimming 30 minutes we arrove to the border with the deck full of people (It was almost dark).
The next day couldn´t manage to fix the boat at all so we lose a huge amount of fun however that didn´t stopped us from having a good time !

BTW, I got caught in another picture sleeping..., didn´t find it so I didn´t published it here... Why am I getting caught in the pics sleeping so much ????

No comments: