Thursday, March 23, 2006

New Pets !!

There´s a new pet in the family, well, actually there are 2..., the first one is "Beto" a new dog (Beagle), is being shown on the picture below.., it´s just so cool that dog..., if he´s not playing all the time he´s just sleeping....., and he has this sharpy teeth that when he bites you it hurts very much.... Anyway the dog is so lovely..., everybody wants to play with him, touch him..., small dogs are just to love them.



He´s living in the farm.

In the other hand there´s "Crypto", my new fish.., it´s a Beta. The story of this fish is quite particular.., somehow I gave it as a present to a certain somebody, and then I have to take it back..., because that certain somebody wasn´t taking enough care of it.. Now it´s living in my room, near my bed...., so I feel some kind of special company each night...
I´ll post a picture of him soon.., the thing is that I´m never early at home, so taking a picture at night it´s kind of complicated.., however I promess that I will take one this weekend and post it here...

That´s all for now.

No comments: