Friday, March 17, 2006

No title..

That´s the status of my mind right now.., I´m just soooo tired..., this week I was with a kind of cold.., I´m not so sure if I´m going to get sick or not, however I felt it. I was seelpy all the time.., sneezing..., headache..., and the common symptoms of one on those.
It´s 9PM and I don´t know if I´m going to go out or not..., I would like just to make something different, but at the same time I´m just so tired that I think that if I just step out of this door I´m going to fall asleep wherever I go...
This weekend is going to be long because monday is holiday, the bad thing of it is that I have a big exam on tuesday (Análisis Numérico) so I guess my weekend is going to be all but fun...., so when I´m not at work during the weekends I have to study.., it´s not fair..., I need some time to chill....., but as always.., it will come when the time is right...

No comments: