Monday, February 20, 2006

Lucid Dream..

I don´t know if I hate "real dreams" or if I don´t, yesterday was sunday...., I was veryyyy tired, after working the hole weekend..., one week after another, I couldn´t be in a better shape though..., so I just had this "real" dream....., everything was just sooo real...., I tried to wake up from it but I couldn´t, so I tought: Ok, this has to be real....., it felt just so good..., then I woke up and realized that it was a dream, and that it was as real as my reality..., only that it didn´t happened on it.., what if dreams are real lifes in another frecuencies?? or parallel lifes that we just hop on them when we fall asleep ?? It´s just so incredible to think that my brain is capable of reproducing sounds, images, voices, sounds, characters, stories while I´m asleep.... How cool would it be if there were a machine where you could record your own dreams ?? What if my life is and endless dream ?? How can you tell the difference between a real dream and the real reality ? I mean, there´s no way to do it until you wake up..., and what if you wake up from this dream when you die ?? I don´t know.., those are just broken ideas that are flying by me head right now....... what if...what if....what if.....
The funny thing is that right now I´m eating a mango..., so I eat a piece of it, and my mouth send the signals to my brain telling it that it tastes yummy....., so I enjoy it and continue eating.., one piece after another.... The same thing happens on a dream.., only electrical charges that make me beleive that what I´m doing is "real", but here I come again.., what´s the definition of "real" ?? What about "electric impulses" ????
I know.., that would sound pretty sad and empty, because life is more than that...., but then.., what´s that "more than that" ?????
Suddenly this movie "Vanilla sky" comes to my mind..., and what if there´s a way to create a "lucid dream" where you can be that person that you always wanted to be ? The point is, what difference would it make to live in a dream that you don´t know it´s a dream, and a "real life" that you don´t know what it is ?

BTW, I couldn´t wake up this morning for 6AM class...

No comments: