Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Capuccino over me...

After having lunch we went to the Tiger Market in the Esso Gas Station and happens that I was talking to a friend from work, he was holding an empty cup of capuccino, we were laughing at something, so he moved very fast the cup and it was holding a small drops of coffee already, so guess where did they crash ?? On me !!!
And that´s not the end of story..., while we were drinking the coffees at the store I started to play with the smal stick that they give you to spin the sugar !! Spin spin sugar !!! Spin Spin sugar !!! So ok, I was playing with it, spining the sugar, and happens that I did spill my yummy capuccino over the hole table..., and I just have tasted it a couple of times..., the lady from the counter saw my sad accident and gave me a new one.. Of course that all the people that were with me were joking and laughing..., anyway it was fun though.

No comments: