Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Stuff...

Today I received an email from the NYU (New York University), sweet..., the deadline to apply is the 8th of Jan, I´m not so sure already about what am I going to do, I´ll have to think about it..., I´ll have to think about a lot of stuff before making that decision, but I have one fact, and is that I need to do it.
Today I started the Gym, it was not bad for the first day, I ran 1,4KM in 30 mins.., did a lot of other things and somehow my mind got some fresh air. Met with a friend from archery there, long time without seeing her..
Also received my new Matriz and Home Theather today, I´m just so happy to be able to sleep in a hugeeeeeeeeee bed..., and also watch movies with full sound effect !! Groovy !!!
At work, I can´t complain, now I´m a software arquitect, which means muchhhhhhh more responsability, but I like it !!!

No comments: